What is the Festival date and time?
- Sunday, August 26, 2018
- Doors open at 11am, Performances noon to dusk
Where is the Festival?
- The Rosebud Music Festival is located in Rosebud, Alberta, Canada. It is centrally staged on the green space between the Opera House Stage and the Thorny Rose Cafe on Main Street.
Where is the Entrance?
- The entrance to the festival is at the intersection of Main Street and Highway 840.
Is parking available?
- Parking is free. You are free to park on the street in designated areas. There is also parking available outside the Rosebud Community Hall. Please do not park on residential or private properties.
Is there an ATM in Rosebud?
- No. Please remember to bring cash to purchase tickets to enter the festival, or to purchase from vendors.
Where can I purchase tickets?
- Pre-sale tickets can be purchased by calling the Rosebud Theatre box office at 403-677-2001. Tickets will also be sold during the Festival at the 15 Minutes of FAME Box Office Tent on Main Street.
Does my child get free admission?
- If your child is 4 years old or younger, admittance is free.
Can tickets be refunded or exchanged?
- No. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable unless the show is cancelled or postponed. No exchanges will be allowed.
What is the policy on re-entry?
- Re-entry is acceptable with festival wristband.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Can I bring water to the Festival?
- Yes. We also will be providing low-cost water at the 15 Minutes of Fame Tent. Tap water in Rosebud is not considered to be the popular choice for consumption.
What food will be available at the festival?
- Wild Horse jack's will be serving up their signature BBQ recipes. Ginger Hutchinson will have her usual favourites available at the Thorny Rose Care. You can also enjoy a refreshing beer or glass of wine in her outdoor garden space. You can finish off by scooping up a cool treat at Sarah's Ice Cream! Bring your appetite!
I have questions about accommodations. Is there someone I can get in touch with?
- Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any of your accommodation questions. Also consider the following options:
- The Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast - www.therosecottagebb.com
- Actor's Studio Bed & Breakfast - www.actorsstudiobandb.com
- Rosebud Country Inn - www.rosebudcountryinn.com
- Akokiniskway Golf Course and Campgrounds - www.rosebudgolf.ca
- High Eagle RV Resort - www.higheaglervpark.com
Are lawn chairs allowed?
- Yes, but we ask that if you have a raised lawn chair that you sit closer to the back of the green space in order to maximize the viewing space. You are welcome to bring festival chairs or blankets.
Can I bring my own alcoholic beverages?
- No. The green space is not zoned for liquor consumption. If you would like to have an alcoholic beverage, you can purchase and consume it at the Thorny Rose Cafe. The outdoor garden is adjacent to the green space, with a great viewpoint of the stage.
Are strollers permitted?
Are service dogs permitted?
- Yes, Other pets are permitted on leash.
Can I bring audio recording equipment?
- Audio recording is not permitted at the festival.
Is there a lost and found?
- Lost and found will be located at the 15 Minutes of FAME tent. After the festival, to inquire about lost and found items contact email@example.com
Will there be First Aid on site?
- Medical staff will be on site for the duration of the festival. The Medical Tent is located on Main Street close to the 15 Minutes of FAME tent, labelled with a Red Cross.
Are cameras permitted?
- Yes. However we ask that your equipment does not interfere with the viewing of the festival.
How do I apply for a photo pass?
- If you are a photographer on assignment, please email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.